Right of withdrawal, guarantees and complaints
16. In the case of failure to pick up the goods in storage at the carrier’s warehouse within 5 business days in case of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer at the time of order, the order will be automatically cancelled; in such case Zafferano Srl will refund the amount received as payment, net of charges for attempted and failed shipping.
17. According to European legislation in force, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. an individual who purchases goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity) he/she is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without explanation and penalty, except for the types of products for which this is expressly excluded, and without prejudice to what is specified into subsequent paragraph 19.
18. The right to withdraw may be exercised within 10 business days from receipt of goods, as follows:
i) Customer sends a registered letter with return receipt to:
Viale dell’Industria 26,
31055 Quinto di Treviso (Tv)
The communication may be sent, within the same deadline, by telegram or e-mail to
ii) Customer Service contacts Customer via e-mail to communicate the Authorization Number for Product Return (RMA).
iii) Customer reports the RMA Number on the return form, received along with the shipping documents
Product returns shall take place within 10 business days from the receipt of the RMA. Purchase product price refund will not include shipping costs, which are the sole responsibility of the Customer withdrawing from purchase.
IMPORTANT: No product returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RMA).
19. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to product purchased in full; it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on a portion of purchased product (e.g., components, accessories, etc.);
- The purchased product must be returned complete and inside its original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories, manuals, etc.); to limit damages to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to insert the product inside a second box on which to apply the RMA label provided by Zafferano S.r.l, showing the RMA number (Product Return authorization number); no labels or adhesive tape must be applied directly on the original packaging of the product.;
- In accordance with the law, shipping costs to return goods shall be borne by the Customer;
- The shipment, until our warehouse confirms successful receipt of goods, remains under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transportation, Zafferano Srl will notify the Customer (within 5 business days from receipt of goods at its premises); so the Customer may promptly file a claim for damages with its carrier and obtain refund for the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, product shall be made available to the Customer for its return and the request for withdrawal will be voided;
- Zafferano Srl is not liable in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned via uninsured shipments;
- Upon its return, the product will be inspected for any damages or signs of tampering not related to transportation.
If the package and/or its original packaging are damaged, Zafferano Srl will deduct from the refund a percentage not greater than 10% of the amount paid, as a contribution towards the costs of packaging replacement.
20. Without prejudice to any restoration cost for damages to the original packaging, Zafferano Srl will refund to the Customer the full amount for product paid, within 30 days from the date of product return, by reversing the charge to the Credit Card or bank wire transfer. In the latter case, customer shall promptly provide the bank account details through which it can be reimbursed (IBAN code of the account holder to which the invoice was issued).
21. Furthermore, all withdrawal rights are automatically voided in case of lack of care for the goods (package and/or its content), whenever Zafferano Srl assesses:
- Lack of external package and/or original internal packaging;
- Missing elements of the product (accessories, components, manuals etc.);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of loss of withdrawal right, Zafferano Srl shall notify the Customer by registered letter with return receipt; the product will remain available to the Customer for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of delivery of the notification letter. After such date, the product will be disposed of without further notice.
22. All products sold by Zafferano Srl are covered by a 24-month warranty against non-compliance. To enjoy the support under warranty, the Customer shall keep the original delivery note delivered along with the package, or the invoice received at home.
23. The 24-month warranty applies to defective products, provided that the product is used properly, in accordance with its intended use and as described in its enclosed technical documentation. This warranty is reserved to private Consumers (an individual who purchases goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity). In case of defects, Zafferano Srl shall, at no cost to the Customer, replace the defective product or terminate the agreement.
24. Replacements in case non-functioning products at delivery (Dead On Arrival - DOA) occur only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timeframes for the replacement or any repair of products depend solely on the policies of the manufacturer.
25. In the event, for whatever reason, Zafferano Srl is unable to return to its Customers a product under warranty (repaired or replaced), it shall have the right at its own discretion to refund the entire purchase amount paid or to replace the product with a product of equal or better characteristics.
26. No claim for damages can be made to Zafferano Srl for any delays in replacements.
27. Whenever the warranty calls for the return of the product, the purchased product must be returned by the Customer inside its original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and equipments: manuals, accessories etc.); to limit damages to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to insert it inside a second box; no labels or adhesive tape must be applied directly on the original packaging of the product.
28. Zafferano Srl is the Controller of personal data and its address is Viale dell’industria,26 31055 Quinto Di Treviso (Tv), Italy.
29. Any claim must be submitted to Zafferano S.r.l Viale dell’industria,26 31055 Quinto Di Treviso (Tv), Italy.
For further information:
30. The sales agreement between Customer and Websolute Srl is deemed signed in Italy and governed by Italian Law. To resolve civil and criminal disputes arising from entering into this online agreement, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is the Court of its municipality of residence; in all other cases, the jurisdiction is exclusively the Court of Treviso.