Shipping Method and Costs
- Zafferano Srl may accept orders to be shipped exclusively in the countries listed in the options field provided in the order form. Zafferano Srl has the right not to accept orders for delivery on islands or remote locations. Shipments to PO Boxes are not accepted.
- Zafferano Srl will issue an invoice for material shipped only upon specific request by the Customer issued at the time of order, by mailing it via snail-mail to the address indicated at registration time pursuant Article 14 of the D.P.R. 445/2000 and Legislative Decree 52/2004. The information provided by the Customer at the time of the order will appear on the invoice. No invoice change shall be possible after it is issued. In all the other cases, the sale shall be registered, for tax purposes, as an online sale; in such case an enclosed printed tax receipt is not mandatory.
- Zafferano will ship the products ordered by the Customer, via Carrier to the address indicated by the Customer, approximately within 48 business hours from acceptance of order. Delivery usually takes place within 4/5 business days. Shipping times provided are approximate.
- Shipping costs are invoiced based on prices shown on the website or notified by Customer Service at the date of order. Recipient is responsible for the payment of any tax and customs duty applicable by regulations in force in the destination country. The Carrier shall be responsible for the delivery. Zafferano agrees to accept any notification of non-delivery or delay in delivery of products through its Customer Service centre and, where appropriate, to cooperate with Customer to protect its rights as per law.
- Unless otherwise specified by our Customer Service, the delivery is deemed at street level. Upon delivery of goods by the carrier, the Customer is required to verify that:
- The quantity of packages delivered corresponds to the quantity shown in the delivery note sent in advance by e-mail;
- The packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, including its sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damages to the packaging and/or product or incorrect quantity of packages or instructions, must be immediately notified, by applying ACCEPTANCE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION written on the carrier’s proof of delivery document.
Once the courier’s delivery document is signed, the Customer waives the right to any further claims concerning the external status of the goods delivered.
Any claims concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or accuracy of goods received must be reported within 8 days after delivery, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org address.